I’m Dhanusha Dhoorgalu, a 20-something-year-old that’s sometimes going on 80. I started my blog over 2 years ago to help women of colour find beauty products that suit our skin tone.
I also love food, travel and wine so I incorporated that into my blog thereafter. My blog is suited to the millennial woman who wants to live her best life in all aspects.
Mostly, I talk about what’s good in makeup/ beauty, food/wine in and around Cape town. I also travel as much as I can in South Africa. I recently started my YouTube channel and I’m loving it.
I freelance write, create content and manage social media accounts. Get in touch if you are looking for those services.
I address my readers as ‘weirdos’ because I was always called weird but I embraced it. I believe that “thing” that makes you weird is what makes you unique; never hide it.
10 Fun facts about me:
• I’m left handed (yes, very smart).
• I’ve been vegetarian for over 15 years. I love broccoli
• I hate milk but love cheese, especially blue cheese.
• I believe in aliens.
• I definitely think pineapple goes on pizza. 🍍
• I lived in Arlington, Virginia for a year.
• I was born and raised in Durban.
• I had braces for 5 years.
• I only listen to trance music.
• I sang at my sister’s wedding- apparently I have a good voice.
I hope you will join me on my journey
xx Miss Dhanusha