Miss Dhanusha is a personal site for information purposes only. The opinions expressed here are mine and not those of any advertiser or company.
Products that are reviewed are purchased by me unless stated otherwise. I do my best to provide accurate information, but I am not a makeup artist, food/wine/travel critic or expert in any field. Please do not consider my opinions to be substitutes for professional advice. The information on the blog may change without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up-to-date. While I try to update the blog on a regular basis, it may not always reflect the most current events.
I own most of the photographs on this blog however but if you do own the copyright to any content on this blog and would like it removed or credited please contact me.
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are the disclosure rankings I use below.
You will find some reviews on my site where the products were given to me from the brands themselves or representatives/PR companies for a possible review. Under no obligations do I have to review or feature these products/ I will only review products or services that I myself have used/experienced myself. You may find some food experiences that my partner will write about as I do not consume meat.
All reviews and opinions are unbiased. I always state the positives and negatives about a product but will never feature a product that I hate.
There are sponsored posts and these will be disclosed at the bottom of such a post. I choose to work with brands that align with my brand and audience.
I work on campaigns that align with my brand. I will always disclose this on each post. Usually a campaign is a post/series of posts about a particular brand/product as a well as features on my other social media platforms.
I sometimes use use affiliate links. Some of which compensate me if you make a purchase using it. Usually you get a discount using this link and using my code. I use this to pay for the overheads and expenses for my blog.
Unless otherwise stated, winners are chosen at random. I often do giveaways on my site to show gratitude to my loyal readers.
Please see my Disclosure Ranking:
1) No material connection: No form of compensation has been received for this post/mention.
2) Review copy/free sample/sponsored accommodation or service: In this instance, Miss Dhanusha has received free/paid-for products, event tickets, meals, accommodation or other services in return for a social media mention, blog post or review.
3) Sponsored Post: In this case, Miss Dhanusha has received some form of compensation for promoting a brand, product, event or service offered by the company sponsoring the post.
4) Affiliate links: If a reader follows the link and makes a purchase, Miss Dhanusha will receive affiliate commission on that sale with no added cost to you.
5) Competition sponsor: When a brand sponsor the products/service for a giveaway on my blog.
6) Prize: The product I review is a prize I won.
7) Media product: I received the product at an event whereby no expectations for a review or feature were instructed.
I will always only feature brands/products that I feel are worth a mention. I always share unbiased opinion no matter what. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at email@example.com