Welcome to my third post for the week! How are you liking me posting every day? It is way more difficult than I thought. Anyway, Happy Wednesday! I hope your week is going great. Today is a special day, I have collaborated with an amazing blogger in the UAE!
If you need some inspiration please look no further than the Karin Londt from Desert Missus. Who is Karin? From her own words: “I’m an educator and entrepreneur, living and working in the UAE. I’m a wife, a mom and I stand up for furbabies everywhere! #AdoptDontShop”
Isn’t is amazing to think that I know someone in the UAE who I can share ideas with and thoughts even without meeting each other? Unless you count Instagram lives as meeting. 😉 Karin and I made a connection and it’s probably because we both aren’t afraid to voice our opinions and we just generally talk too much lol. Other than that, Karin publishes blog posts 5 days a week and she has a personal branding course as well which she sent to her 2000+ subscribers. She truly inspires me to want to be better and improve on myself, hence why I decided to collaborate with her. She will be posting 7 things you don’t know about me on her blog here and I have 7 facts her readers don’t know about her.
Here are 7 Things you don’t know about Desert Missus AKA, Karin:
1. I have never dated anyone I haven’t been engaged to or eventually married. Prospect #1 ( le fiance)messed up and I kicked him to the curb. Prospect #2 (le husband)is now my Mister.
2. I am currently studying for a joint M.Ed/M.BA at a Dubai University that shall remain nameless. No free advertising here!
3. I have lived and/or worked in every one of the seven emirates of the UAE: Abu Dhabi, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Dubai, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain and Sharjah ( in order of appearance).
4. I once met David and Victoria Beckham at a function in Dubai. He is soft spoken and ok ( just ok!) looking. She’s teeny- tiny and more gorgeous than you can imagine up close. One of her long nails scratched my hand when we shook.
5. I can do 60 minutes of Bikram yoga but still can’t do a handstand!
6. I want to die in France.While eating a buttery croissant at a road side cafe on the Rue St. Honore.
7. I eat chocolate in my sleep. Seriously. I once sleepwalked and ate an entire bar of chocolate. The next morning I swore death and destruction on the person who ate it. Motion capture security cameras busted me!
Head over to Karians social media pages:
Don’t forget to subscribe and follow all my social media below.
Empower more women,
xx Miss Dhanusha